Monday, 10 April 2017

Welly Merck Watches

I have recently become a lover of watches again as I love a bit arm candy to accessorize my outfit. So I've been dying to share with new my new watch from Welly Merck. 

What drew me to Welly Merck (besides the beautiful watches) was the story behind the brand. It's like something from a fairy tale.

Merck an American boy from a steel artisan family with a passion for traveling and iron craft was on a trip to Italy. During this trip, Merck met Welly, a girl from a traditional watch making family. It was love at first sight for the two of them but unfortunately Merck had to return to America. Although they were miles apart, their love continued to grow stronger and they eventually overcame their difficulties and married in Switzerland where they created Welly Merck. 

Welly Merck creates timeless and fashionable luxury watches at affordable prices. They offer a wide range of men and ladies watches with different straps to choose from including mesh, leather and fabric.


 
I choose the Classic Zurich with the rose gold mesh strap and white face (it also comes with a black face). I have to admit, I was slightly apprehensive about the quality of the watch before it arrived as I had only seen it online but when it did arrive all my worries disappeared as the watch is beautifully made and quality is plain to see. It's perfect for almost every occasion and is such a beautiful watch to wear. The strap in interchangeable which is great if I fancy a change and the glass is sapphire crystal which ensures the hardness and durability of the watch. I'm so pleased with my choice.

Welly Merck are currently offering my readers a 20% discount if you enter mycode linsaywm at the checkout.
  
*This watch was sent to me as PR sample and this post includes an affiliated code but these are my own views. 

3 comments:

  1. Great! I'm attracted by the collocation you matched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice watch, wanna buy one to my gf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! My favorite watch!

    ReplyDelete